Saturday, July 18, 2009
yays in the morning saw amanda... :D :D n er.. i feel so kan ka at first... :X :P haha.. sry for being so late... :X :X SRY!!! but early know i come later... (: better... (: hahas lol.. (: when we both got into the pool we were like... :D :D haha.. :D :D but heys..if ur rly hurting.. let it out... i dont like... to see u smiling when ur heart is torn...rly...
aft tt was supposed to meet steph but then she lazy.. :X so went for drum lesson.. :D :D todays drum lesson was quite ok.. (: n WOOTS!!! MY DRUM MATE SAID TT SHE WILL TEACH ME GUITAR!!! :D :D YAYS :D :D its like.. im starting to love music.. (: (: sch will teach keyboard too.. (: so its like.. (: music is such a great... thing.. (: (: its smth which u can jus... throw ur anger out.. (:
mayb its because of.... im starting to fall in love wif music.. hmm.. i dont know.. :X but netball still rocks :D :D n then aft tt lao po they all cannot make it so went out wif my jie n ma.. (: hahas.. (: went to eat nice but FATTENING food... :X :X arg.. SHARKS!!! IM SUPPOSED TO COMPLETE 300 SIT UPS I OWE COACH!!! ARG!!!! i forgot abt it aft dinner... :X alamak... :X
suan le.. i shall do it tmr... in the morning b4 i go to the doctors n meet my dears for studying.. my gosh.. ITS SC... wish me luck man.. :X
peace... is beautiful... (: when u gain smth.. u rly lose smth.... but if u gave me a choice.. i dont wanna lose.... you.. every friend counts... tt is wat u told me too....
sry for the misunderstanding n btw i posted tt b4 i msged u... but its ok... n heys.... i.. suan le.. i dont know how to tell u stuff in my heart now... feel it.. if u want to... n yea.. it was my fault cause actually u thought tt G was going to apologise to HY.. so.. rly sry...
raelene... its going to be a tough war... but i believe.. ur love wont change... ur gonna love her forever... jys for it too.. (: u trusting her...makes a big diff yea...(: but its within the heart tt it goes on...(: since the day this thing happened.. we started to strive alr... so... im glad.. tt the efforts didnt come to a zero... (: this is the very first war... n the last war... tt we will strive.. (: (:
reflection by christan aguilera is nice... :D
Look at me
You may think you see
Who I really am
But you'll never know me
Every day
It's as if I play a part
Now I see
If I wear a mask
I can fool the world
But I cannot fool my heart
Who is that girl I see
Staring straight back at me?
When will my reflection show
Who I am inside?
I am now
In a world where I
Have to hide my heart
And what I believe in
But somehow
I will show the world
What's inside my heart
And be loved for who I am
Who is that girl I see
Staring straight back at me?
Why is my reflection
Someone I don't know?
Must I pretend that I'm
Someone else for all time?
When will my reflection show
Who I am inside?
There's a heart that must be
Free to fly
That burns with a need to know
The reason why
Why must we all conceal
What we think, how we feel?
Must there be a secret me
I'm forced to hide?
I won't pretend that I'm
Someone else for all time
When will my reflection show
Who I am inside?
When will my reflection show
Who I am inside?
i hope... that ur reflection will show...soon..(:
and I miss you already
9:51 AM