Thursday, September 3, 2009
FINALLY :D :D :D walked up the hill today... wa shoik.. (: (: although its a little tiring i guess... :X hmm today hav training... hais.. ): they learnt new drills today and did long run.. hais... guess im not fit for netball ba... :X
today home econs was super fun... haha :D :D LOVE pairing up wif xin.. hehe.. :D :D its super DUPER FUN!!! :D :D hehe... (: my home econs and art partner... (: (: i will miss working wif her next year... ):
screw up maths test today i tink.. :X eng test average ba... :X aft training was supposed to meet yuan ru but then haha.. (: TAKE CARE OK!!! (: so went to eat at long johns wif steph raelene n ver neh... ver neh-ssa* hehe... (: (: then bused back home... (: was super tired... (: on the way i was msging bao.. and yep.. thanks loads bao.. (: (: hehe... (:
Hais… I feel so tired.. everytime when I wanna train like siao.. I cannot… am I rly fit for netball?? I don’t hav the strength to go on anymore…. Rly… im like.. going to giv up anytime.. the only reason that im still striving is…. Nth else alr…its 2 months of break and 2 wks of training… if this goes on I don’t even need to think abt the sch team.. no I rather I say I don’t even hav to tink abt playing sports at all….perhaps its rly a wrong choice that I played sports in the first place…I wont excel in it …
hais…i need the power and strength to go on...ok... guess this time im rly going to make sure my leg fully recovers b4 i train again.. cause if i dont bother abt it i guess i dont even think i can make it through this yr...hais...what if... i rly cant... wat if the results i get is...its rly tiring to play for 2 wks and stop and play again... i guess i missed more then enough training this yr alr.... hais.. ok i think i shall stop it.. haha...
leg.. jus recover pls... i rly need u to recover..despo-ly... perhaps aft all i cant giv up..... haha...(:
and I miss you already
7:59 AM