Friday, September 4, 2009
HEYS PPL :D :D slept super early yest...like.. 10 plus but i actually wanted to take a nap and at last... MY MOTHER DIDNT WAKE ME UP CAUSE SHE SAY I LOOK VERY TIRED... :X but it isnt her fault lar... (:
hais... im never gonna sleep early anymore.. its my fault this time... :X and its like..i was trying to settle somethings... and the best part... I WAS SUPPOSED TO HELP COLE TODAY BUT THEN I OVERSLEPT ARG...no alarm... -.-
IM SO SO SO SO SORRY MEI!!! :X hmm ok since its over it is... (: but then.. next time i should drink coffee and stay awake... :X im gonna study later in the nite (: cause in the afternoon going to meet steph and then drum and back to netballers (:
i rly need to play drum now... :X ok now lets talk abt happy stuffs :D :D yest yani ver neh raelene and steph went to ri ben chun and then actually wanted to meet them but then i sent yuan ru home.. then saw raelene later... (:
had a super fun time wif tution mates yest :D :D :D but quah was as disgusting as ever.. tt chou xiao zi... hehe.. :D they were rly siao zha bors... haha :D :D :D and yep.. i laughed a lot :D :D yest sch...hmm..AFTER RECESS!!! :D:D YUAN RU WAS BACK!!! FINALLY!!!! :D :D :D YAYS :D
and I miss you already
6:59 PM