<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3568557774751061792?origin\x3dhttp://myscreamsemoblog.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, April 25, 2010


everything come at its appointed time.

你想要的我却不能够给你我全部, 我能给的却又不是你想要拥有的。 我们并不适合。离开你我安静的抽离无人揭晓的剧情,我的泪流在心里学会放弃。窗外的泪滴一滴滴累积,屋内的湿气像储存爱你的记忆。真希望雨能下不停,但我知道,雨,终有一天还是会停的。我相信我们会看到彩虹的美丽,但我不想再走下去了。不能握的手此匿名的朋友。即使我的执着依然执着,却决心和你不再联络。爱真的需要勇气,而对我们来说,不是面对流言蜚语的作用。对不起,我从中失去了勇气。眷恋会带来软弱,而你让我在雾里成熟心开始曲折。我不想舍得不想懂得,但人,终是要学会放手的。你会累但我也爱你爱得好累。站在这平衡点,我还是觉得危险,我不能是个好朋友。你听我说要好好学着去生活, 就算未来有多少错,记得,至少还有我的问候,我的温柔陪你度过。 答应你我会好好过, 所以你过你的生活吧,不要再因为我慢下你的脚步了。 我努力唱到嘶吼,我不怕剩我一个,只要你能记得这首歌给我最爱的,那以足够了。(:

Thank god i found you. When you brought the sunlight, completed my whole life. I'm overwhelmed with gratitude 'cause baby, i'm so thankful I found you. I will always stay by your side somehow, I promise you. I'm only up when you're not down. Don't wanna fly if you're still on the ground.It's like no matter what I do.Well you drive me crazy half the time, the other half I'm only trying to let you know that what I feel is true. And I'm only me when I'm with you.

hmm.. this.. shld be all that i wanna let you know ba.. (: so.. let us end it here. (:

and I miss you already
8:11 AM






Pasts

May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
May 2012
June 2012
July 2012
August 2012
September 2012
October 2012
November 2012
December 2012
February 2013
March 2013
April 2013
May 2013
July 2013
August 2013
November 2013
January 2014

Her

xuan bday unknown:) gmps/ anglican rocks! :) & i love u :D

Links

qing yi ♥
amanda ♥
chicken ♥
sheena ♥
debby ♥
raelene ♥
qi ♥
yani ♥
vanessa ng ♥
yy ♥
steph ♥
joanne ♥
hui xin ♥
lynn ♥
feng jing ♥
serene ♥
alina ♥
rochelle ♥
julia ♥
amanda ng ♥
jia xue ♥
freda ♥
esther ♥
jeanne ♥
ren meng ♥
bejamin ♥
yijun ♥
lynn ♥
1 Responsibility ♥
1 responsibility eng blog ♥
carol ♥
yi xin ♥
si jin ♥
faith ♥

niece ♥
andrea gst ♥
jian fei ♥
hong ming ♥
htoo myat ♥
quah zi ♥
rachel lim ♥
6PA ♥
6PA private ♥
rachel nggy ♥
nicole mei ♥
L. wan qing ♥
lim li ♥
6 LOVE ♥
estella ♥
elyssa ♥
marcus ng ♥
naomi ♥