Friday, June 18, 2010

HEYS PPL!! :D :D my cover page of my chinese scrap bk!! :D my first time scrap booking.. :D :D does it looks ok? :D hehe.. :D :D
im so gonna complete this bk soon!! :D hehe.. :D hmm but i jus started on the cover page lar.. :X next wk training is gonna start.. :X so i hav to try my best and chiong my work this wkend.. (: (: hehe.. (:
went for my LAST I MEAN LAST appointment at kk.. :D :D SHIOK :D i never ever ever wanna go back there again!! :X hahaha... :X so i shall be a gd girl and look aft myself!! :D :D yay.. :D :D
hehe.. :D :D well im still watching you are beautiful!! :D :D ITS SUPER NICE I MEAN SUPER NICE LIKE SUPER DUPER SUPER CHAO JI NICE!! :D :D :D hehe.. :D :D but then sch is reopening so i guess i hav to finish before sch reopens!! (:
AND MY DEAR CAPTAIN UNDERPANTS ZHENG IS BACK FRM CINA!! :D :D hehe.. :D :D well at least shes clever enough to get presents for us.. :D :D hehe.. :D :D quite nice ar she.. :D hehe.. :D
ok ok im so gonna watch the thing now!! :D:D thats all!! :D :D AND I REALLY LOVE THAT PART THAT I POSTED YEST!! (: (:
and I miss you already
9:31 AM