Wednesday, July 7, 2010

MODEL OF THE NEW DRUMS STICKS I BOUGHT TODAY!! :D
7A anit-vibe wood 7AWA :D

DRUMS (:
HEYS PPL!! :D :D I GOT MY NEW DRUMS STICKS TODAY!! :D :D MY TIAN I FEEL SUPER HAPPY!! :D IM GONNA LOVE YOU WELL DRUMS STICKS!! :D :D MUHAHA :D :D its like lighter and smaller then my previous one.. :D :D hehe.. :D :D THIS IS MY REAL FIRST ONE!! :D
my previous one was frm my brother.. (: hehe.. (: (: hopefully everything will work well this saturday!! (: hehe... (: (: and saturday im gonna get 2B class tee done!! (: hehe.. (: (:
OH MY TIAN SORRY BUT IM STILL SIAO-ING OVER MY DRUMS STICKS!!! :D :D YAY :D :D HEHE.. :D :D I GOT MY NEW DRUMS STICKS!! :D :D WOOTS :D :D I BECAME A HAPPY KID :D :D ok this is lame.. :D :D but fun!! :D
haha.. :D :D btw... :D :D i listened to a song by yang cheng ling aka rainie yang.. (: (: pian shi.. (: ITS NICE!! :D :D how i wished i really hav unlimited space in my phone and i will spam chinese songs!! :D but nvm i shld be contented wif wat i hav now.. :D hehe... :D :D
Class CIP is coming up!! (: hopefully the band part will be fun!! (: haha.. (: and i didnt know that joel is so gd at music.. :X hehe.. (: (: so yep!! (: LETS HAV FUN PLAYING MUSIC!! :D hehe.. :D :D
HAPPY BDAY QI QI!! :D
hav fun growing old captain!! :D hehe.. :D :D i hope you will die of anger because of us lar huh.. :D hehe.. :D :D SMILE!! (:
and I miss you already
8:36 AM