Sunday, August 15, 2010
hmm know what Im tired. I really am. What on earth are you doing?
Do you even realise anything?
All i wanted last time, was simply for you to be happy. That's all.
But now, Im really tired.
I don't want you to acknowledged what I've done.
I just want to trust me. That's all i want.
Picking everything up, throwing it behind, picking it up again and throwing it behind again.
Guess, it's like a water cycle.
One day, one fine day, can you please stop and think about what had happened?
Have you ever trusted me since the first day we met, till now?
You never loved me, trust me the way I did.
I feel like a stupid idiot.
At times of the day, i really regretted knowing you.
Im not a robot, i injured myself and i feel the pain.
I apologise, for not being able to be a ideal friend, who never gets tired.
I really apologise, from the bottom of my heart.
I am still trying, i never gave up on you.
If you thought i ever did, this is for you.
So please, do not do that again.
Please.
If you ever do that again, im really afraid, i might hurt you.
So for the sake of yourself, do not.
Love yourself, more than how you love others,
Learn the consequences of certain matters.
I cannot always be here for you, though i will try.
Someday, we will all walk our separate ways.
But as long as you are within my means, i will put in my 100%.
Hopefully, this will really be the last time.
I will be strong, for the last time.
I will try.
And i hope, that you will try with me.
Im trusting you.
Do lay back, when you feel that you need it.
I believe, one day, you will understand the significance.
That one day, will definitely come, hopefully.
and I miss you already
8:43 AM