Tuesday, August 31, 2010

ok pardon me for being straight forward.. :X i cant stand this crazy life and i need to. .:X you know.. :X
hmm.. i just cannot understand why is everything like that. Everyone in that is in basketball is the same, everyone. Im not ever gonna trust anyone there again. I will try to trust those people who i guess i need to. Besides that, i will not.
If you dont need me just say, stop using weird and funny ways to convey that msg. I will leave automatically. I still have other stuffs to do. im not so free to alw be with you understand? Joanne and stacy, jun and freda, freda and her god, yuan ru and her juniors... haha it all fits. so just tell me in my face. Im tired. i really am. I hate it when im recovering frm one another one comes. This totally sucks to the core. you guys never did treasure me. Im not needed, i know that very well. With or without me, life will still be the same. Since im not needed to you guys, why not i spent the time with people who needs me? im not a robot, im really not. If you wan you can try cutting me up and see if its machines or blood. hmm... I just have to accept it. i will. hais... hate this to the core.. :X
haha done!! :D hehe.. (: hmm jus some random stuffs!!(: oh yea today teachers day was fun!! (: THANKS TO JOEL AND AH MA FOR MAKING THE CAKE!! (: IT TASTE GREAT MAN!! :D :D WOOTS :D hehe.. :D THANKS TO THOSE WHO CAME AT 6.30 TO HELP WIF THE CLASS DECO!! (: you guys rocks sometimes! :D haha.. :D
erm... yest went to pebbles hse to bake cookies and was cool! :D COOKIES TASTE GREAT!! :D MUHAHA :D haha.. (: (: shu juan joined us later and we were talking abt cool stuffs also.. :D were we? :X hehe.. (: anyways erm... today was awesome being back at secondary school! :D haha.. :D
oh yea.. (:
THANKS TO LCB FOR HELPING OUT WITH MY CRAZY LIFE THESE DAYS! (:
THANKS TO WINN & FREDA FOR PRAYING FOR ME TOO! (:
THANKS TO NATASHA! :D
and I miss you already
10:00 AM