Tuesday, September 6, 2011


i really dont get it.. :X esp people going for fame.. :X how does it satisfy their hunger when with guys, with attention, with something so fake? :X i really dont understand, how they can be chasing for that when friendship & family is more then enough to keep us through tough times. I feel so..HAHAHA yar.. :P hmm but seriously, when you are down and tired and all, does fame and attention comfort you? :X if it does, you are utterly weird, like weirder than my taste of bbt.. :P
I really dont understand.. :X if you tell me you have no friends no family ok then what abt music or sports or whatever you like? :X im really sure that fame isnt everything, it isnt even smth you shld bother abt in your life.. :X whats the meaning of chasing fame for your whole life? :X what would you get in return? :X hmm.. some people are really weird.. :X like.. weird? :X
and I miss you already
9:08 AM