Saturday, March 31, 2012
Hunger games yesterday with 4G'12!(: had a wonderful time with them but the movie left me perturbed. The cruelty of human nature, the reality of the outside world, this world is horrifying. And well, im really fortunate im living in one of the "warmest" part of this dark world. At least, at this pt of time i am. (:
It left me thinking a lot, but nevertheless, there are people out there who are different for this realistic world, HAHA simply unique.(:
prelims 1 is over, another step closer to o's, time starts to speed up. I really hope i'll be able to enjoy this process, its my one and only time i can be a sec 4!(:
two videos that i've been watching repeatedly these days, really nice stuffs here!! (:
at least there is this song, that takes away my anxiety, my fear and exchange it for peace & happiness.(:
This is bad, utterly bad. Worst than before. I'm going berserk soon, i swear.
im using the broken pieces of me, to shower others with love.
You just did it again. How did you do it?(: I'm amazed, deeply amazed. Im stunned. Fairytale. Tears to joy. Speechless
'When you say nothing at all' - Ronan Keating(:
and I miss you already
9:35 AM