Wednesday, March 14, 2012
I'm on the verge of falling apart, really. Times are good, really fun and awesome with friends.(: but sometimes things just happen without notice, against your wish. Hmm I read my seniors blog, and she said she really admire ppl who can breakdown in front of others when they are having a hard time. Hmm I agree.(: I don't know how people can be so vulnerable in front of others, like be so open and show their vulnerability. That's smth which I will never be able to do man! :X I don't have that courage, that trust to do that. I need a remedy for this but I don't know where to find it. I needa learn to breathe. No doubt, I enjoying my life now but at the same time I'm having a really hard time, contradicting right. Hmm what shld I do next? Hmm I'm a little lost.
Life is utterly weird.
and I miss you already
9:45 AM