Wednesday, March 6, 2013
Lying on my bed now, listening to music. (: spending sometime with myself, I really love that. (: HAHAHAHAH has been so long since I had time for myself, you know hahah always rushing around doing things and doing more things haha..(: so yep, I miss those times that I can just lie on my bed being with myself!(: hahaha I'm a myself person opps!
And guess what? Poly is starting so soon, forms to be handed in by 12 march, sch starting two wks aft I hand in my forms. So fast, but I'm so excited!(: finally studying and learning abt smth I love, NO MATH!! :D simply topics that I love.(: well aft poly starts, we will see how much my life will change. Hopefully it won't be alot but have dream on, it'll be a lot HAHHA. (: then jiu.. Embrace changes ba hahah! (:
Sometimes when you wish to take someone's pain and put it on yourself but you simply can't. Well, I guess this is life and there is definitely a purpose for all these. Hmm.. It's just sometimes I really wish I could place someone's hardship on myself. But haha ok, believe. (:
And hmm.. So this is how I feels like to be protected. (: the only one who ever really protects me through that person's own way. The only person that I feel human protection. Really am so so thankful for this guardian angel. This relationship never changes for 6 yrs plus plus haha and I really pray nothing will change this. It means so so much to me, taking it away hmm... It's hardly possible to survive. But yes, even if it's taken away there is definitely a purpose for that too.
and I miss you already
9:51 AM